Yay! I found your blog! I'm looking forward to keeping in touch even more! Your boys are so sweet. I love the coffee descriptions. And yes, sleeping kids is a great thing.
It's me, Emily. Bananas and Bees. I made the comment above. I couldn't figure out how to post without showing up as anonymous. So until I figure that out, I guess I will be mysterious.... =)
I would like to be defined as a Christ follower saved by His Grace. However, other things that describe me would be a wife to a self-sacrificing husband, stay at home mommy to 3 little guys, lover of the outdoors,sports,facebook, coffee, christian music, trumpet, teaching, YMCA, my Ipod, computer, friends and family.
3 comments:
Aww! I want fun lunch, no nap, and homemade pizza!! I love sleeping, too!
Yay! I found your blog! I'm looking forward to keeping in touch even more! Your boys are so sweet. I love the coffee descriptions. And yes, sleeping kids is a great thing.
It's me, Emily. Bananas and Bees. I made the comment above. I couldn't figure out how to post without showing up as anonymous. So until I figure that out, I guess I will be mysterious.... =)
Post a Comment